• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/29/22): Sandoval on the mound, Ward back in RF

Just now, CaliAngel said:

It shows.

Yeah, I still haven't come to the realization that Chad Wallach is the second coming of Mike Piazza.

You're an idiot dude.  You're the laughing stock of the board.  Everyone thinks you're a dumbass.  Take your two years of catching experience at university college out of here

1 minute ago, SurfWriter said:

What the hell is wrong with the Angels bullpen lately?  Can any of these guys manage to hold a lead, or are they just in there to give up runs?

Their job isn't to get batters out.

5 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Yeah, I still haven't come to the realization that Chad Wallach is the second coming of Mike Piazza.

You're an idiot dude.  You're the laughing stock of the board.  Everyone thinks you're a dumbass.  Take your two years of catching experience at university college out of here

Are there some kind of wrong think rules on this board that I've missed?

How dare someone have a different opinion!

As if I care what people on a messaging board think.

Take a chill pill, brah.