• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/28/22 7pm): Lorenzen on the mound, Ohtani is back, no Ward

8 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

But that's the thing: he's really not anymore.  He's average to below average defensively now, he can't hit, and he's not particularly speedy.  Can he go stand in each of the OF positions and not completely embarrass you most of the time?  Yeah, I guess?  But if you're looking for a solid 4th OF, seems like you'd want someone who's better defensively and/or speedier than he is these days.

Ok, maybe he can embarrass you.  But the rest of this stands. 

The Angels went out of their way to move someone on the 40 man roster for Lagares that didn't have a spring training and was hanging out in a beach chair just a week ago. 

Then Maddon goes ultra genius and put in Barraclaugh followed by Loup, a left hander, to face a right handed lineup. 

The results are predictable. 

I so wanted to believe this was going to be a special year.  The Angels are like my ex.  Always leading me on and never delivering while taking all the money and emotion I had.

they need to get back on track soon.  Digging a damn hole behind the Astros, who never seem to falter, even after losing so many stars

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

No, dope.

Why drag Loup into this horseshit when Barroclaugh can't even throw a strike with the lead.

So your solution was to leave in the guy who can't throw strikes in? That makes no sense which is par for the course with you. Turning to Loup also makes no sense with how bad he's been recently.