• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels place Anthony Rendon on IL with wrist inflammation, recall Janson Junk

mmc

Amusing thread. Some of you guys are in better form than the line-up.

As for Rendon, oh bloody hell. What do we have to do for one of these big splashy contracts to work out well for the team? Preferably from the beginning. Vlad and Torii were worth it, Trout too so far, but the rest are best described as a comedy of errors in a catalogue of misfortune. Which is quite comedic considering the fortunes involved. 

On the plus side, by the time he's back and got his timing at the plate again he'll be a hot bat down the stretch and won't need a day off. (Look, I know Maddon will still do it but I'm trying to end on a positive note here.) Go Angels! 

7 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Now would be a great time to call up Stefanic.

I know people keep saying that, and I suppose it's at least a possibility-- but do you really think it'll happen? He has played a little bit of 3B, but not a ton.  Duffy, Rengifo, and even Wade on the ML roster can play there, plus they have Mayfield at AAA and he's already on the 40-man. I don't love any of those options, but they're maybe more likely than Stefanic? Hope I'm wrong. 

Edited by jsnpritchett

Just now, jsnpritchett said:

I know people keep saying that, and I suppose it's at least a possibility-- but do you really think it'll happen? He has played a little bit of 3B, but not a ton.  Duffy, Rengifo, and even Wade on the ML roster can play there, plus they have Mayfield at AAA and he's already on the 40-man. I don't live any of those options, but they're maybe more likely than Stefanic? Hope I'm wrong. 

in the real world, they'll call up Mayfield, most likely.

3 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Well, I actually spend a couple hours every night making them dinner - from scratch, organic, etc. Just leftovers maybe every fourth day. 

I was joking. This was more a reflection of my opinion of left overs than your parenting.