• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels place Anthony Rendon on IL with wrist inflammation, recall Janson Junk

mmc

51 minutes ago, Stradling said:

2023 is the new “lasagna” or the new “he must have pictures” or the new “it’s in his contract”. Basically what I’m saying is it’s dumb and over used. 

The "future year/ASB" thing is pretty old.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

2023 is the new “lasagna” or the new “he must have pictures” or the new “it’s in his contract”. Basically what I’m saying is it’s dumb and over used. 

2027: the culmination of a Five-Year Plan.

Rendon will be gone by then, Marsh and Walsh will have figured out how to do things other than strike out and hit home runs, and Ohtani will be in his prime (assuming we can extend him). That will also give us enough time for all those pitchers on the farm to develop. I predict we'll have the best starting rotation in the game and a deep bullpen. 

Keep drafting pitchers and be very, very patient. Success will ultimately come and it will be glorious. We will get Trout one or more WS titles before he retires.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

The difference is that we know 2023 has a finite shelf life.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

2027: the culmination of a Five-Year Plan.

Rendon will be gone by then, Marsh and Walsh will have figured out how to do things other than strike out and hit home runs, and Ohtani will be in his prime (assuming we can extend him). That will also give us enough time for all those pitchers on the farm to develop. I predict we'll have the best starting rotation in the game and a deep bullpen. 

Keep drafting pitchers and be very, very patient. Success will ultimately come and it will be glorious. We will get Trout one or more WS titles before he retires.

Someone hasn’t watch Marsh play baseball. 

• mmc changed the title to Anthony Rendon going on IL with wrist inflammation, recall Janson Junk
  • mmc changed the title to Angels place Anthony Rendon on IL with wrist inflammation, recall Janson Junk
18 hours ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

This season took a complete 180 when they travelled to Texas. Offense collectively slumped, bullpen has blown several leads, and key players getting injured. I'd throw Maddon in there but he's been shit all season.

The walk off HR by Barrera on the 14th was a gut punch that the Angels haven’t been able to shake. It all went so wrong.

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Rendon's knees hurt, Rendon's wrist is inflamed, Rendons vagina is sore, Rendon is shitting his pants because of bad thai food...where does this garbage end?

Get in the lineup and continue to barely earn your check, you pussy.

You are pathetic. 

Realistically, we have had the season we've had without Rendon contributing much. His OPS is .735 and WRC+ is 118. He has not been that good on offense, although he's been very good on D and we will miss that. I actually think a couple weeks off is good for him and could be better later this season. Contract criers should remember how good he was in 2020--he was a 7 WAR player for us. If he can get his head on straight and his body right, we could get that version of him. I'm not saying that's a given, and for whatever reason he hasn't been able to for over a calendar year. But the 2020 version of him gives us the division I believe.

I know I sound overly optimistic, but let him "get his leg strength back", work on his timing, and figure it out. In the meantime, play Rengifo and Wade and maybe Stefanic finally.