• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: A's @ Angels (5/20/22): Silseth on the mound, still no Stassi/Suzuki

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lou said:

lol  you said you've watched him play in 25 games this year. You should probably move on. Not to mention how you had no idea Fletcher was hurt again, even though he's already had surgery. 

“What have you done for me lately” 

When he started bitching about him he was standing on first base after drawing a walk. 

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

For craps sake Strad the guy has played in 10 games and you calling out his batting average or on-base percentage as "leading the team" is asinine.

But saying he’s sucked when he hasn’t isn’t asinine?  Ok. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

lol  you said you've watched him play in 25 games this year. You should probably move on. Not to mention how you had no idea Fletcher was hurt again, even though he's already had surgery. 

I said I've watched 25 games this year Lou. And in those 25 I've barely seen Rengifo (which makes sense he only played in 10) and most the time he blows.

I watch the actual games I don't research and follow the Angels religiously.

Just now, CaliAngel said:

I said I've watched 25 games this year Lou. And in those 25 I've barely seen Rengifo (which makes sense he only played in 10) and most the time he blows.

I watch the actual games I don't research and follow the Angels religiously.

Come on man. He’s played ok and way better than Fletcher. The team just sucks right now and you’re taking it out on Rengifo 

2 minutes ago, TrumBomb said:

This shit while we’re playing like ass is embarrassing 

3F250913-FE30-469A-8F82-8177208306A1.thumb.jpeg.a00c96c9730b0a7d9ea1223bb7859b30.jpeg

I dunno.  I think it’s fine.  Kent French and Bobby V not playing.  Now, if Trout and Ohtani were playing in cowboy costumes.  I’m right there with ya man.  That would be a bit much. 

Just now, CaliAngel said:

For craps sake Strad the guy has played in 10 games and you calling out his batting average or on-base percentage as "leading the team" is asinine.

Ok I'm going to lay this out for you:

You came in and asked where Fletcher was and asked why we were replacing him with guys like Rengifo.

It was then pointed out to you that Rengifo has done well since being called up.

You then farted and moved the goalposts to say you want a clutch hit.

Then you said you've been watching 25 games and he's "looked like shit" in the batter's box every time you've seen him. It was then hilariously pointed out to you that he's only played in 10 games.

Now, you move the goalposts again but this time you just straight up shit yourself by saying his stats basically don't count.

You made a stupid comment. We all do it. Just own up to it, change your pants, and move on.

Just now, Stradling said:

But saying he’s sucked when he hasn’t isn’t asinine?  Ok. 

So by your calculations the guy plays the first game of his life goes 1 for 1 and is batting 1.000 and you bring up in a conversation that he's Hall of Fame bound because he's got the best batting avg on the team.

Your semantics are garbage and so is your dumb argument.