• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's (5/15/22 1pm start): Sandoval on the mound, standard starting lineup

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

Why are you embarrassed about where you live?

Lol

1. You have no idea where I live, and you telling someone how they feel about where they live should honestly, make you feel more embarrassed than anything.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

Or it's possible that you're a failure and couldn't make it here.

If I make it somewhere else and am happy, how is that failure? Or does it make you feel good to call someone a failure cause Cali isn't for them anymore? Lame.

Lou, stop being such a vindictive blow hard. It's OK for someone to be happy somewhere besides California.

Visits are nice, I'll take a dip in the Pacific twice a year, but I don't need to live there, and it's not missed.

Just now, CaliAngel said:

Lol

1. You have no idea where I live, and you telling someone how they feel about where they live should honestly, make you feel more embarrassed than anything.

If I make it somewhere else and am happy, how is that failure? Or does it make you feel good to call someone a failure cause Cali isn't for them anymore? Lame.

Lou, stop being such a vindictive blow hard. It's OK for someone to be happy somewhere besides California.

Visits are nice, I'll take a dip in the Pacific twice a year, but I don't need to live there, and it's not missed.

Yep, embarrassed.

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Lol

What kind of drugs have you been taking today?

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Lol

Your 1st point might be the most idiotic thing I’ve heard today. After point 2-4. 

you’re telling people how dog shit CA is when most of them live there…breakfast noise GIF