• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's (5/15/22 1pm start): Sandoval on the mound, standard starting lineup

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

I LOVE it here. The weather and things to do are better than any other place I've been. Sorry about your experiences with California.

Eh, maybe it takes 30 years of living there to get over it.

Maybe it's knowing how great it used to be.

I just know when I go back to visit friends and family in SoCal, I can't wait to leave and come back home.

4 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Eh, maybe it takes 30 years of living there to get over it.

Maybe it's knowing how great it used to be.

I just know when I go back to visit friends and family in SoCal, I can't wait to leave and come back home.

Been here 38 years.  Have been to different countries and plenty of other states. No place comes close to California for me. What state do you live in? How many songs have been written about it?😝 Most of my family is on the east coast and they all would love to live in California and gush over their visits here. I do have one friend that moved to Florida after living in California for like 20 years. He only left because of the cost of living was too high for him for what him and his wife wanted out of life. I have one cousin in Jersey that went to Northern Cali for his 1 year anniversary and he told me if his wife and him could afford it, they would love there tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Living in California is horseshit.

If you grew up there in 80's, 90's, even early 2000's you realize the coast isn't worth it anymore, and even recently, you don't miss the bum camps or liberals. 

So you moved to Detroit?  

My bad if you just happen to go to double headers there.

1 minute ago, desiderata said:

So you moved to Detroit?  

My bad if you just happen to go to double headers there.

Lol no. Never. Family is there, know Detroit well. Never been to Comerica, Tigers were in town, always finding something to do with uncle and cousins.

Ma and pop moved from Detroit to Cali in the 80's, then had me.