• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Michelle Tafoya: Enough with the Ohtani chatter

3 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Ha yes.  Maybe she was just annoyed at how they suck sometimes.  I have to admit I think Gubby is worthless/redundant/shallow no matter what subject he is talking about, including when to talks about Ohtani.  And in that moment, my feelings have nothing to do with Ohtani.

same here. o'neal is a fish out of water, and sounds worse with each passing game, something i didn't think was possible. 

gubi sounds like he his mouth/tongue are in pain every time he says ohtani's name.

Just now, Tank said:

same here. o'neal is a fish out of water, and sounds worse with each passing game, something i didn't think was possible. 

gubi sounds like he his mouth/tongue are in pain every time he says ohtani's name.

I don’t hate Gubby.  Seems like a good guy. But at some point he has just run out of interesting things to say.  Maybe some of these teams should rotate guys every few years just so local fans can hear something different.  Then Gubby would have a fresh crowd for his 9 things to say.

• Chuck locked this topic