• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Rays @ Angels (5/9/22): Syndergaard on the mound, Ward out with a tweaked hamstring

20 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

You may not be able to watch as many games as the rest of us AJ, trust me when I tell you this guy is amazing with the glove, range and his arm. I'd take him over Andrelton Simmons defensively any day. 

You’d be high to take him defensively over Simmons. Sorry. 

3 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

Yes one of those and considering I have no idea what you look like, I think we're okay. I also only stick to ones in Orange County.

I do them in the OC all the time! 🙂 Next time you're going to one, shoot me a message on here and I'll let you know if I'm working it and I'll say hi. 

Velazquez kinda reminds me of Simmons a bit but Andrelton had this knack for being where the ball was hit every time.  I remember so often when the ball was hit thinking aw crap, that's a single.  But them Simmons would be there fielding it without even having to reach for it.  He was by far the best defender I've ever seen.  Velzaquez is good, but he ain't Simmons.  And even with the ugliest swing ever, Simmons somehow managed to hit way better.