• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Red Sox (5/4/22): Detmers on the mound, Marsh leading off, no Ward

40 minutes ago, Lou said:

Nice try. 

We're 1-0 since I had a chicken salad sandwich for lunch.

Speaking of which. My wife learned recently how to make southern style chicken salad and it's amazing. 

Pecans, Grapes and Apples. It's so good. Especially when I crack my the smoked peppercorns soaked in bourbon for a couple weeks on top. Yum! 

9 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yes. Please flag a post that is inappropriate and we’ll review it. I’m also thinking about making the Hangout, Political forums private where you’ll have to be a member to view and post.

I think that's a good idea.

27 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yes. Please flag a post that is inappropriate and we’ll review it. I’m also thinking about making the Hangout, Political forums private where you’ll have to be a member to view and post.

I just asked because I know you didn't want to get reports from there before.

32 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

This is a no brainer. 

This team is in first and Ohtani, Fletcher, Walsh, Rendon and everyone batting 9th are not hitting well. We are getting good starts and solid bullpen work. We look at a game like tonight and feel like Detmers didn't pitch well. Went into Fenway in a 50 degree night game and gave them a chance to win. That's solid and what they need to be successful--pitchers not allowing teams to blow the game wide open. Give the offense a chance to win it. 

28 minutes ago, ThisismineScios said:

This team is in first and Ohtani, Fletcher, Walsh, Rendon and everyone batting 9th are not hitting well. We are getting good starts and solid bullpen work. We look at a game like tonight and feel like Detmers didn't pitch well. Went into Fenway in a 50 degree night game and gave them a chance to win. That's solid and what they need to be successful--pitchers not allowing teams to blow the game wide open. Give the offense a chance to win it. 

I really hated how he pitched to the 8 and 9 hitters. 

1 hour ago, Erstad Grit said:

I really hated how he pitched to the 8 and 9 hitters. 

That's always frustrated me. Don't walk/hit the 7-8-9 guys. I mean look at our lineup; a walk/HBP to Wade, Fletcher, Velazquez, or Suzuki is golden to us. Hate it when guys do that. My point is if that's him "struggling", we're in a good place. He hasn't had that lights out start yet, but he's had several solid ones. 

21 minutes ago, ThisismineScios said:

That's always frustrated me. Don't walk/hit the 7-8-9 guys. I mean look at our lineup; a walk/HBP to Wade, Fletcher, Velazquez, or Suzuki is golden to us. Hate it when guys do that. My point is if that's him "struggling", we're in a good place. He hasn't had that lights out start yet, but he's had several solid ones. 

Side note: keep posting here you're one of my favorites