• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Handedness Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?

14 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I believe most criminals are left handed.  So are liars, cheaters and Dodger fans.

"Everyone is born right-handed. Only the exceptional make the change." – Neil Armstrong

53 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Apparently less than 10 percent of the population is left-handed (like me). Let's see if the AW community is representative of the general population.

My wife is left handed which is a smaller sample size for women than men. She is also color blind which is extremely rare in women and only 5 foot tall. So she is too short to put matching items in their right order. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My brother has two different colored eyes. Less than 1 percent of the population. He's right-handed. My other brother is left-handed.

Let's hope your kids take after their mother. 

20 minutes ago, Taylor said:

My brother has two different colored eyes. Less than 1 percent of the population. He's right-handed. My other brother is left-handed.

Your brother is Max Scherzer?