• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ White Sox (5/1/22): Lorenzen on the mound, Adell back in the lineup

36 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Let me help you out then since I have far more experience in this. Sundays are a special day for families and your in laws are probably wondering why they don't get to see their grandchild as much as they want to. So don't waste any more time and load up the diaper bag with extra clothes, toys and and a blanket, carefully lock your precious child in the car seat, give your wife a kiss and send her on her way.

You're welcome. 

Both our sets of parents live out of state.

Besides, our daughter is awesome and I'd rather hang out with her during these months than watch baseball.