• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ White Sox (4/30/22 1:05pm start): Suarez on the mound

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Idk they started 6-14. If they go on a 9 game win streak it's over.

In 2002 the Angels went on an 8-game win streak, then went 2-2, then had another 8-game win streak. So they were 24-16 after 40 games.

On 5/1/2022 at 7:47 AM, Angelsjunky said:

Sometimes I wonder what our forum friends from Japan think about us.

It is also common in Japan that baseball fans often have a bad mouth when writing on bulletin boards for their favorite teams.

Many Japanese Angels fans living in Japan who are fluent in English probably check reddit and/or this forum.  However, for most Japanese who do not use English in their daily lives, it is difficult to immediately understand posts with many slangs, jokes and abbreviations specific to this forum.

58 minutes ago, FromJapan said:

It is also common in Japan that baseball fans often have a bad mouth when writing on bulletin boards for their favorite teams.

Many Japanese Angels fans living in Japan who are fluent in English probably check reddit and/or this forum.  However, for most Japanese who do not use English in their daily lives, it is difficult to immediately understand posts with many slangs, jokes and abbreviations specific to this forum.

Yeah, I figured as much. I forgot that Japan is the country that has dirty panties in vending machines. Haha.

Hey @Chuckster70, maybe we should have a "Newbies Guide to Angelswin slang." Or would that ruin the fun of learning it gradually?

On 4/30/2022 at 5:09 PM, tdawg87 said:

So tomorrow is where we get a good look at how this team responds. In past years, they'd win 5-6 straight then lose 5-6 straight.

How about we don't do that.

So far they only have lost one straight. The most they have lost in a row is 2 and that has only happened twice. 

Be happy. 

37 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Let me squeeze it into my schedule. I have some availability in June

Just take a break from posting in any other threads and work on this (PLEASE). It's your calling to do this and you will have the respect and admiration of AW. Maybe not all of AW, but many or at least some. Well, at least a few.

11 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Just take a break from posting in any other threads and work on this (PLEASE). It's your calling to do this and you will have the respect and admiration of AW. Maybe not all of AW, but many or at least some. Well, at least a few.

Well, since you're so insistent ...

Big pass.