• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Which position player goes when we cut to 26?

mmc

Which position player would you send down when the roster reduce to 26?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which position player would you send down when the roster reduces to 26?

• Velazquez
    • Wade
    • Duffy
    • Adell
    • Fletcher
    • I would send down 2 pitchers

8 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

Still 1 other player must go so it will be an inf

Uh, you seem to not read well. Let me say it again: Two relievers. They are not required to send down a position player. My opinion was they should not unless it was Adell. I voted for an extra reliever.

Although at this point it's irrelevant with Suarez optioned, Duffy out, and Ohtani pulled today.

2 hours ago, Pancake Bear said:

Uh, you seem to not read well. Let me say it again: Two relievers. They are not required to send down a position player. My opinion was they should not unless it was Adell. I voted for an extra reliever.

Although at this point it's irrelevant with Suarez optioned, Duffy out, and Ohtani pulled today.

They are still at 28 Mayfield called up and pitcher was to replace Suarez

2 hours ago, Pancake Bear said:

I reed very well, in my 5th year of HS my D in English went to a C-

58 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

I reed very well, in my 5th year of HS my D in English went to a C-

Well your run-on sentences would lead us to believe you must have slept with your teacher to get that grade brought up to a C-, and I’m not even @EnglishCop