• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

MLB suspends Trevor Bauer for TWO seasons

mmc

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

Given Blarg's diminished mental capacity (as evident in this thread), I move that he be removed as moderator.  I feel it is my duty as an unbiased observer to bring this motion forward.

But Blarg isn't a moderator*.

*allegedly

25 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

Blarg can't focus after his 43rd anniversary sex yesterday

Speaking of which, I wish we hadn't lost so much content from the message board switch over. The Anniversary thread had the memorable post by @mrwicked about how he would get @Adam and @Brandon to perform Dust in the Wind while he tossed Skittles into my wife's face. I think that was our 33rd anniversary. 

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Speaking of which, I wish we hadn't lost so much content from the message board switch over. The Anniversary thread had the memorable post by @mrwicked about how he would get @Adam and @Brandon to perform Dust in the Wind while he tossed Skittles into my wife's face. I think that was our 33rd anniversary. 

Shit was it really 43 yesterday?

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think that was the: " Slap her on the ass and say, now go make me a sammich " post.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Time flies!

29 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, it's unfortunately tied to my Mother's death two years ago and all of my siblings only remember that so I get the text chain about Mom. My oldest brothers anniversary drops on 9/11 so we are both kinda cursed. 

My son was born on 9/11.