• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

MLB suspends Trevor Bauer for TWO seasons

mmc

23 minutes ago, HanfordGuy said:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/14/trevor-bauer-asks-court-dismiss-accuser-lawsuit-video-proof/

TREVOR BAUERI HAVE VIDEO PROVING MY ACCUSER LIED... Dismiss Her Lawsuit

Trevor Bauer is asking a judge to throw out a lawsuit filed by the woman who accused him of sexual assault ... claiming he has video proof, taken from bed after their second sexual encounter, which proves she lied about her injuries.

TMZ Sports obtained a motion filed by 31-year-old Bauer's legal team in southern California, which includes a video that was allegedly recorded by accuser Lindsey Hill after they had sex the night of May 16, 2021.

"She appears to be willingly in bed with a sleeping Mr. Bauer, and is smirking and uninjured," the Cy Young award winner's attorney wrote in the filing.

The clip, which we've seen, is less than 10 seconds long and doesn't contain audio.

Bauer's team believes the video -- which they say they recently received from the Pasadena police department -- proves Hill didn't actually sustain injuries to her face, torpedoing her case.

Hill previously claimed Bauer gave her two black eyes.

Bauer's accuser filed a lawsuit for battery against the pitcher in August 2022, claiming ... "Last year, disgraced Major League Baseball player Trevor Bauer violently and sadistically abused Hill in the most appalling manner imaginable, sexually battering and battering a defenseless woman."

Hill did not specify how much money she's seeking.

At the time, Trevor's team responded to the suit, saying ... "Lindsey Hill’s claims were judicially disproven last August following a hearing regarding a DVRO petition filed in bad faith."

In August 2021, a court denied Hill's request for a permanent restraining order against Bauer ... saying Hill hadn't set clear lines before they had sex. However, the judge described the injuries in photos presented as evidence as "terrible."

Despite the court's ruling, Major League Baseball hit the former Dodgers pitcher with a two-year suspension without pay.

Trevor is appealing MLB's decision.

Bauer also filed a lawsuit, alleging Hill was bitter and wanted to destroy his baseball career.

Lots of silent sissy boys avoiding this thread now. 

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I think first you have to prove that video is from when he said it was. And it shouldn't be hard to do.

But it's pretty crazy how backward the whole saga was from kickoff.

I still think Bauer is a douche. But I like that he wears a sleep mask. Thought I was the only dandy boy who did that.

Sigh...

I take back what I said about you being the Chief of Police.

I say the following with all due respect and not intended to insult anybody: But what I think has been shown by both the Bauer and the Buttrey situations is that there is a serious lack of ability to read people and sniff out bullshit amongst the members of AW.  My theories on this are a combination of general nerdiness which leads to social isolation/awkwardness, high intelligence levels which often coincides with social ineptness and a higher than average percentage of  AW members than the general population that are on the spectrum.  All of this taken together leads to a group that is easily influenced by hucksters, frauds and liars.

What I'm saying to those that I was making fun of earlier is that it isn't your fault. Your brain isn't wired correctly and you lack the ability to know when you are being played.  To me that is sad and I feel bad for you.

• 1 month later...

I for sure thought we would be hearing more about this as the season went on especially when he wasn't even prosecuted and it was found out she lied about it. Is there any chance MLB lifts his ban and he pitches next year? Seems very unfair that she can just accuse and lie and get away with it while he suffers.

15 minutes ago, cals said:

You can only keep accusing good men so long without repercussions

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kevin-spacey-found-not-liable-202358459.html

Now he'll bankrupt the nerd from Dazed & Confused. 

Just like Bauer will with MLB. 

I'm sure the 15 others who have accused Kevin Spacey of sexual abuse are all lying. 

Very sad that 16 people would all be willing to go record to lie about this poor innocent man. 

16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure the 15 others who have accused Kevin Spacey of sexual abuse are all lying. 

Very sad that 16 people would all be willing to go record to lie about this poor innocent man. 

Dude was suing him for $40,000,000.  Shit, for that kind of money I'd say he touched my weiner, too.

Are you that naïve that you don't think people lie for money?

35 minutes ago, cals said:

Dude was suing him for $40,000,000.  Shit, for that kind of money I'd say he touched my weiner, too.

Are you that naïve that you don't think people lie for money?

People lie for money. Sixteen different people don't tell the same lie for money.

Fifteen others then came forward alleging similar abuse, including Boston anchorwoman Heather Unruh, who alleged that Spacey sexually assaulted her son; filmmaker Tony Montana; actor Roberto Cavazos; Richard Dreyfuss's son Harry; and eight people who worked on House of Cards. The Guardian was contacted by "a number of people" who alleged that Spacey "groped and behaved in an inappropriate way with young men" as artistic director of the Old Vic.

Crazy how they all jumped on the bandwagon. I bet Roy Moore is innocent too.

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Crazy how they all jumped on the bandwagon. I bet Roy Moore is innocent too.

You think it's crazy that a group of homosexuals all whipped themselves into an accusatory frenzy ala the Salem Witch Trials?

You of all people should know better.