• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

First off, our Fireball infused Libneck, this is a thread about Twitter and Twitter had banned the Babylon Bee from their platform because Libtards have no sense of humor. Musk had openly stated he wanted to make Twitter fun again and the Bee is back in business.

So his post is relevant to the discussion on this thread while yours is just...

democrats-crying.gif

What's funny is stupid fat fucks like you think I was actually serious. 

50 minutes ago, mypillow.com said:

Wait, the Bee only has access to Twitter because Musk allowed them to get back on it? That’s your inference here. Is that correct. I am not sure. If it is, totally valid. If it’s not, feel free to move your goalposts.

Listen up Libneck, I'll set my goddamn goalposts wherever I feel like, I'll move them to your damn front lawn if that's what it takes to knock one through. Don't you be telling me where my goalposts are, no good radical leftist.

Had any good BBQ lately? 

6 hours ago, Crampknees said:

What's funny is stupid fat fucks like you think I was actually serious. 

What's funny is stupid Libnecks like you don't get humor and that's why Musk had to take twitter away from you. 

Golf with Cecil lately, he's hilarious. 

Oh look, this type of person is back. Remember when these types said the same thing if Trump won, but still live here? I actually wish these fucks would move.

image.png

Yet, this dumb shit calls this civilized:

Venezuela can be a dangerous place, particularly in cities such as Caracas and Maracaibo.

In fact, political instability, police corruption, lack of gun control, and a dismantled legal system have catapulted Venezuela’s crime index to 83.76, the highest on the planet.

As of 2022, the US Department of State recommends that Americans avoid traveling to Venezuela especially due to its high rate of violent crime such as homicide. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

What's funny is stupid Lidnecks like you don't get humor and that's why Musk had to take twitter away from you. 

Golf with Cecil lately, he's hilarious. 

LOL, what's a Lidneck?  I never Twitted so I don't care what he does with it. This is how I view Twitter.

image.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Oh look, this type of person is back. Remember when these types said the same thing if Trump won, but still live here? I actually wish these fucks would move.

image.png

Yet, this dumb shit calls this civilized:

Venezuela can be a dangerous place, particularly in cities such as Caracas and Maracaibo.

In fact, political instability, police corruption, lack of gun control, and a dismantled legal system have catapulted Venezuela’s crime index to 83.76, the highest on the planet.

As of 2022, the US Department of State recommends that Americans avoid traveling to Venezuela especially due to its high rate of violent crime such as homicide. 

Pretty sure they just trolling.  

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

Pretty sure they just trolling.  

You should see the rest of them. The super woke mob is not happy. 

The red wave is coming in a few days and now the platform they used as a safe space for cancel culture and keyboard warrioring is being destabilized.

I'm not on Twitter, but scrolled a few of these funny links posted here and they are upset.

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

You should see the rest of them. The super woke mob is not happy. 

The red wave is coming in a few days and now the platform they used as a safe space for cancel culture and keyboard warrioring is being destabilized.

I'm not on Twitter, but scrolled a few of these funny links posted here and they are upset.

Lol

I have never cared much for Twitter for reasons that have nothing to do with politics. I have never found it to be a particularly useful way of communicating. While Facebook definitely has its drawbacks, I have been able to reconnect with a number of old friends. During my visit to Florida, I spent time with three friends who I hadn't seen in almost 50 years, and two others visited me here in the past year or two.

I will just be glad when the election is over.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m only 49 but love an old fashioned. I use maple syrup instead of sugar. It’s a game changer 

Had two game changers with old fashions back in the day. One was a chick bartender that I believe used a bit of cherry juice when she would grab the cherry. Another was a dude bartender at the bar next to the Glasshouse in Pomona, dude would get the orange peel for the twist part, but would use a lighter or some flame on the inside part of the peel. He said it brought out the orange oils and then would wipe the edges of the glass and then put it in the cocktail. Both were pretty memorable.

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Had two game changers with old fashions back in the day. One was a chick bartender that I believe used a bit of cherry juice when she would grab the cherry. Another was a dude bartender at the bar next to the Glasshouse in Pomona, dude would get the orange peel for the twist part, but would use a lighter or some flame on the inside part of the peel. He said it brought out the orange oils and then would wipe the edges of the glass and then put it in the cocktail. Both were pretty memorable.

Lol, I’ve tried flaming the orange peel but I can’t do it right. I do put a Luxardo cherry in mine or even use cherry bitters