• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

On 11/1/2022 at 10:51 AM, gotbeer said:

He has like 6 kids, he's dropping huge loads of semen everywhere.

On 11/1/2022 at 11:13 AM, Jason said:

His pullout game is weak 

He might be up to 9 now and most of the children are born through a surrogate.

I'm somewhat paraphrasing here, but the gist of his thinking (which the data shows is correct) is that there is a population decline, mainly amongst people with higher intelligence. There is a rapid decline simply due to the fact younger people are simply not having or wanting children (I believe it is around my generation and below). In general it could be societal (dating is obscure with the adaption of social media, women feel more freedom to choose another path opposed to being a "housewife", etc.), there isn't an emphasis on having children, future uncertainty, there are economical reasons for most, or there is a general sentiment that having children just isn't a high priority or a life must have.

Factor that in with what Elon refers to as people of higher intelligence focusing more on career path and career fulfillment and there is data and a belief that higher intelligent folks aren't reproducing as much in conjunction with general declining reproduction data.

It's actually pretty interesting.

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

He might be up to 9 now and most of the children are born through a surrogate.

I'm somewhat paraphrasing here, but the gist of his thinking (which the data shows is correct) is that there is a population decline, mainly amongst people with higher intelligence. There is a rapid decline simply due to the fact younger people are simply not having or wanting children (I believe it is around my generation and below). In general it could be societal (dating is obscure with the adaption of social media, women feel more freedom to choose another path opposed to being a "housewife", etc.), there isn't an emphasis on having children, future uncertainty, there are economical reasons for most, or there is a general sentiment that having children just isn't a high priority or a life must have.

Factor that in with what Elon refers to as people of higher intelligence focusing more on career path and career fulfillment and there is data and a belief that higher intelligent folks aren't reproducing as much in conjunction with general declining reproduction data.

It's actually pretty interesting.

Here’s what Brandon said in video format. 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Here’s what Brandon said in video format. 

Ha. It's pretty correct and it's not far off.

Strangely, I've never watched that movie, dude. And quite a bit of my funny friends talk about it or mention it.

Also, that dude, Patrick Fischer, is on the Kurt Fuller Mt. Rushmore. That dude is in everything and always that guy people say, "I know that dude from somewhere" or "I've seen him in something before". The eyebrows are unmistakable.

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Fucks sake, are you Twit dumping now and what did that have to do with Musk.  If you are going to compete with Larry and mmc dump the Twit in the correct spot.  Fucking douche dispensers around here. 

First off, our Fireball infused Libneck, this is a thread about Twitter and Twitter had banned the Babylon Bee from their platform because Libtards have no sense of humor. Musk had openly stated he wanted to make Twitter fun again and the Bee is back in business.

So his post is relevant to the discussion on this thread while yours is just...

democrats-crying.gif

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Ha. It's pretty correct and it's not far off.

Strangely, I've never watched that movie, dude. And quite a bit of my funny friends talk about it or mention it.

Also, that dude, Patrick Fischer, is on the Kurt Fuller Mt. Rushmore. That dude is in everything and always that guy people say, "I know that dude from somewhere" or "I've seen him in something before". The eyebrows are unmistakable.

Patrick Fischler is indescribably evil in the series Happy. 

nup_179924_0020-2000.jpg

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

First off, our Fireball infused Libneck, this is a thread about Twitter and Twitter had banned the Babylon Bee from their platform because Libtards have no sense of humor. Musk had openly stated he wanted to make Twitter fun again and the Bee is back in business.

So his post is relevant to the discussion on this thread while yours is just...

democrats-crying.gif

Wait, the Bee only has access to Twitter because Musk allowed them to get back on it? That’s your inference here. Is that correct. I am not sure. If it is, totally valid. If it’s not, feel free to move your goalposts.