• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Elon Musk buys Twitter for $44 billion

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Someone deleted my Tweet above Blarg’s. I guess Twitter will be more free than AW @Chuckster70?

We shouldn't be deleting tweets in this forum or any forum. Mods should just hide them and then flag them for review so we can check them out. 

Just no personal attacks guys outside of the good banter and roasting that friends do to each other. 

We're free as free can be @Lhalo

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

We shouldn't be deleting tweets in this forum or any forum. Mods should just hide them and then flag them for review so we can check them out. 

Just no personal attacks guys outside of the good banter and roasting that friends do to each other. 

We're free as free can be @Lhalo

Blarg has gone rogue, I’m sorry to report.  

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Weird. It was gone last time I viewed the page. Must have been a cache thing. 

17 minutes ago, cals said:

Blarg has gone rogue, I’m sorry to report.  

You guys are pretty stupid at times. This is one of those. Lhalo screwed up and lost track of his own post, admits it and yet you go off like a Pelosi impeachment. 

Just now, Blarg said:

You guys are pretty stupid at times. This is one of those. Lhalo screwed up and lost track of his own post, admits it and yet you go off like a Pelosi impeachment. 

Speaking of the devil, I’m calling bs on this attack. This guy is a real puss if he couldn’t knock off a dude twice his age with a hammer. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Speaking of the devil, I’m calling bs on this attack. This guy is a real puss if he couldn’t knock off a dude twice his age with a hammer. 

I don’t think the intent was murder. Too bad Mr. Pelosi didn’t shoot the fucker in the face 

So a dumbass ass nudist was able to evade the security system to get inside the house. The Pelosi shave no security detail , butler , chef , or groundskeeper? The cops show up just in time to watch the men struggle and break it up. The lady with a freezer full of $25 dollar ice cream cups can’t afford simply safe or a minimum wage security guard.?  I get a fucking text and a camera shot any time someone enters my yard.