• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Orioles @ Angels (4/24/22): Suarez on the mound

1 minute ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

So if Adell hits around .250 with power, plays acceptable D and Marsh continues, Ward has to be phased out of the regular OF starts, right? We are a much better team when Marsh is doing everything he does and if Adell can get some consistency with his ABs and drive in runs 

Give Ward some starts at first against lefties. Give Ohtani a day off every once and awhile. There are definitely at bats to be found.

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I hope this is not one of those games where we score six runs in the 1st and then the offense disappears.

Went to a Dodgers game as a teen, and Ron Cey hit a slam in first. Dodgers won 4-0. Horribly boring outside of the first ten minutes.

1 minute ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

So if Adell hits around .250 with power, plays acceptable D and Marsh continues, Ward has to be phased out of the regular OF starts, right? We are a much better team when Marsh is doing everything he does and if Adell can get some consistency with his ABs and drive in runs 

I prefer Marsh in the outfield. I'm not that impressed by Ward from what I've seen.

Adell has some catching up to do before I'd trust him out there full time. His cluelessness those first couple games was pretty troubling.