• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Orioles @ Angels (4/23/22): Syndergaard on the mound

@True Grich I definitely owe you an apology. You're not any of the things I said you were I was just throwing a tantrum and was also off my meds (seriously), if that wasn't obvious. I've actually always thought you were a good poster. Not sure what the fuck I was on last night.

If you ignore me or whatever that's gay but I understand. You made a comment that normally I'd respond to with "listen you little shit" but instead acted like a child and called you names and shit. Plus the Angels were losing and I go borderline AO when that's the case (love you AO).

tldr I was a childish asshat having a mental episode and took it out on you. I'm sorry.

Edited by tdawg87

9 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

When dealing with the Angels, it's not good to forget one's meds.

I took my evening heart meds to the game with me last night, and it was needed in that 7th inning.

Those of us who have been following the Angels for any length of time will need heart meds an average of 13.7 years sooner than the rest of the population. It's science.

21 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

@True Grich I definitely owe you an apology. You're not any of the things I said you were I was just throwing a tantrum and was also off my meds (seriously), if that wasn't obvious. I've actually always thought you were a good poster. Not sure what the fuck I was on last night.

If you ignore me or whatever that's gay but I understand. You made a comment that normally I'd respond to with "listen you little shit" but instead acted like a child and called you names and shit. Plus the Angels were losing and I go borderline AO when that's the case (love you AO).

tldr I was a childish asshat having a mental episode and took it out on you. I'm sorry.

Might want to direct message him in case he put you on ignore.

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

This will come as a shock to all of you, but I’m going to give Rendon more than 12 games coming back from hip surgery before calling him a bust or Albert 2.0. 

Very Sad! Don’t you understand.  If we’re mean enough on the internet maybe he’ll do better. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

That stupid little beard does tend to trigger me.

But I'll give him a break today. He made a brilliant defensive play last night (then later threw the ball away).

Yeah, work in progress. I'll give him until August before calling him a bust. If he lasts that long before another season-ending injury.

I think keeping a cool, calm demeanor is better than slamming bats and swearing at the umpires.

Showing too much emotion can be a bad thing. The other team picks up on that shit.

He cares. He's just content with who and where he is. Behind the scenes I'm sure he's frustrated. No one wants to play poorly.

44,000 fans seemed to be having the time of their lives with the action on the field purely incidental. The only booing I heard last night was when the Baltimore pitcher would throw over to first to keep Ohtani close.

"I went to a fireworks show but had to sit through three hours of the Angels before it started." 

Nobody around us was talking about the game at all, just wolfing down their nachos, ice cream, and beers. Lots of kids there who couldn't care less about what was happening on the diamond. 

Oh, and the wave. Could we just outlaw that once and for all?

Sorry.

/stupid rant over

@tdawg87 - I appreciate the words, but you certainly don’t owe me an apology. I most definitely am “some” of the things you called me. I’m also a a-hole for sure.

I really don’t take AW stuff seriously and I don’t even take baseball all that seriously as well. I do; however, get annoyed when anyone says something I think is “dumb” (not necessarily you). I usually ignore it, but every now and then, the a-hole in me takes over.

That’s why I put a select few on ignore (1961…).

It’s all good, bro and I’m sorry too.  Now, I hope the Angels start doing things that make you spend more time in your bunk…

8 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

44,000 fans seemed to be having the time of their lives with the action on the field purely incidental. The only booing I heard last night was when the Baltimore pitcher would throw over to first to keep Ohtani close.

"I went to a fireworks show but had to sit through three hours of the Angels before it started." 

Nobody around us was talking about the game at all, just wolfing down their nachos, ice cream, and beers. Lots of kids there who couldn't care less about what was happening on the diamond. 

Oh, and the wave. Could we just outlaw that once and for all?

Sorry.

/stupid rant over

It’s great that you care a lot but you probably need to come to terms with the idea that most people don’t have angels baseball brain damage like we do.  Sounds like the folks were having a good time. 

3 minutes ago, True Grich said:

@tdawg87 - I appreciate the words, but you certainly don’t owe me an apology. I most definitely am “some” of the things you called me. I’m also a a-hole for sure.

I really don’t take AW stuff seriously and I don’t even take baseball all that seriously as well. I do; however, get annoyed when anyone says something I think is “dumb” (not necessarily you). I usually ignore it, but every now and then, the a-hole in me takes over.

That’s why I put a select few on ignore (1961…).

It’s all good, bro and I’m sorry too.  Now, I hope the Angels start doing things that make you spend more time in your bunk…

bro hug GIF

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s great that you care a lot but you probably need to come to terms with the idea that most people don’t have angels baseball brain damage like we do.  Sounds like the folks were having a good time. 

Yeah I know.

There was a little baby in front of us who was captivated by all the sights and sounds, probably no more than six months old. Maybe her first Angels game. Life is good.