• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What are you listening to?

Glen

30 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I like that I can play my playlist and it will random play.

My son got free Hulu with his account.

Did you get that also?

i didn't but my daughter might have done that. she gets it for a pittance since she's a college student. kind of a sweet deal.

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Leave it to blarg to be the first person to share a band less than two decades old in the ten pages of this thread.

Strangely their music sounds like old Chicago rifts that would have been remastered by Muzak in the 70's. 

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Strangely their music sounds like old Chicago rifts that would have been remastered by Muzak in the 70's. 

I can see that. It's a jazzy, funk, rock sound, but the fidelity is far too high for the muzak comparison (at least as I remember it).

I find myself playing them quite a bit when I'm coding. The performance from the video you posted is fantastic. It takes a lot of talent to play that well in a live setting.

• 4 weeks later...