• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rangers (4/14/22): Ohtani on the mound, Rojas in RF (5pm Pacific)

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think it’s pretty good how we’ve had a 480 ft Trout home run, a bunch of hits.  Then an out at home plate on moron base running, a dropped fly ball to right field and a grand slam given up to lose the lead.  Angels baseball is back baby. 

Bad fundamentals team

8 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Holy Hyperbole, Batman. This is getting ahead of ourselves. We're talking one inning. He was dominant in his first start. He gave up two singles with eyes and just got cute with Calhoun, then made a really bad mistake to Heim.

I was speaking more about his bat

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I was speaking more about his bat

OK, you're forgiven. The bat will come around, although after he had a distinctly great first half and then a merely decent second half last year, I'm wondering if he'll come down to earth a bit. But I also don't see him as a .257 hitter.

Just now, Angelsjunky said:

OK, you're forgiven. The bat will come around, although after he had a distinctly great first half and then a merely decent second half last year, I'm wondering if he'll come down to earth a bit. But I also don't see him as a .257 hitter.

I’d be ecstatic with a .257 BA at this rate.