• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The 2022 Official Light The FAILos Thread

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I've never called AO out for stupidity. 

That's why I put stupidity in quotation marks. 

And you know you've said before that if you make a dumb post, expect people to call it a dumb post.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

That's why I put stupidity in quotation marks. 

And you know you've said before that if you make a dumb post, expect people to call it a dumb post.

Yep, and it will continue. 

The problem I had with AO is that when he was posting daily in this thread, he wasn't getting any reaction so he took it back to the GDT. Then when he posted his rants again here, he ended up deleting them after what he said turned out to be wrong. 

22 minutes ago, Lou said:

Yep, and it will continue. 

The problem I had with AO is that when he was posting daily in this thread, he wasn't getting any reaction so he took it back to the GDT. Then when he posted his rants again here, he ended up deleting them after what he said turned out to be wrong. 

Meh. 

I get it. I know your deal. But IMO this thread should be for vents only. If he deletes it after who cares? Maybe telling him once that that's lame as shit will make him not do it again. We all know he's impressionable.

I didn't realize he was taking it to the gameday thread, though I've seen him vent a bit in there as well. 

Maybe he agrees to keep his vents solely in this thread, and if he does it in the GD thread he gets banned for a day. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Meh. 

I get it. I know your deal. But IMO this thread should be for vents only. If he deletes it after who cares? Maybe telling him once that that's lame as shit will make him not do it again. We all know he's impressionable.

I didn't realize he was taking it to the gameday thread, though I've seen him vent a bit in there as well. 

Maybe he agrees to keep his vents solely in this thread, and if he does it in the GD thread he gets banned for a day. 

I think only AO should be able to ban AO. 

5 minutes ago, TroutField said:

My bad for stirring the pot lol I really didn’t have any ill intention, rather I was trying to help him out. (I realize this is the failos thread)
 I was mopping around the house after that Texas series and told myself I’m not going to let a baseball team affect my mood, ill let the dude vent in peace. 

It wasn't really about you. That's the only post I've seen you make in this thread.

I was more talking about the people giving him shit.

I like to give AO shit for being the way he is. It’s like he chose to kick rationality and perspective to the door.  And yes I know fan is short for fanatic and there’s no rationality in being a fan.  At the same time some of guys on here take it to another ridiculous level. 

29 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I like to give AO shit for being the way he is. It’s like he chose to kick rationality and perspective to the door.  And yes I know fan is short for fanatic and there’s no rationality in being a fan.  At the same time some of guys on here take it to another ridiculous level. 

This is true. 

But I will die on this hill. Let the man post whatever stupid shit he wants in this thread. Since he censors himself it won't hurt anyone.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

This is true. 

But I will die on this hill. Let the man post whatever stupid shit he wants in this thread. Since he censors himself it won't hurt anyone.

I know you’ll die on this hill which is why I respect it coming from you. 

Of course Ward is out a 5th straight day!!!! 💩💩💩💩😡😡😡😡

It’s the freaking Halos way.   Start off saying could play by day 2, and it eventually balloons to this!!!!!

Just put him on the freaking IL!

Playing with one less person for this long, AND playing an INF regularly in his spot is LAME!!!!

Edited by Angel Oracle

It’s going to be a sucky next 19 games after this.

Toronto - 4

Skanks - 3

Phillies - 3

Red Sux - 4

Mets - 3

Dogs - 2

Prediction: PAIN

7-12 

Skanks and Red Sux are going to clean their clocks!

Is this 27-18 start a partial mirage?

22-13 against under .500 teams

5-5 against over .500 teams 

Edited by Angel Oracle