• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 MLB Season Thread

5 minutes ago, TroutField said:

How did letting Hunter, Guerrero, and now Pujols work out for the angels? 

im not saying to base decisions based on fans. You need to go back to school and work on reading comprehension, dude. 

You called them “fan favorites” which implies letting go of fan favorites is wrong.

J.B Shuck and Johnny Giovatella we’re fan favorites too.

10 minutes ago, T.G. said:

You called them “fan favorites” which implies letting go of fan favorites is wrong.

J.B Shuck and Johnny Giovatella we’re fan favorites too.

Okay, continue to make up things that were never talked about. I gave specific examples of who I was referring to. 

12 hours ago, m0nkey said:

@Enderhow does marinerswin.com feel about kelenic? Is he a lost cause or still giving him time?

A lot of people still believe in him.

I called him a bust prior to Spring Training. He fucking sucks. 

He DID have a better approach than the numbers suggest this time around, but I mean ... you gotta produce at some point. Also having Julio really makes him REALLLLLLY look like shit.

4 hours ago, Ender said:

A lot of people still believe in him.

I called him a bust prior to Spring Training. He fucking sucks. 

He DID have a better approach than the numbers suggest this time around, but I mean ... you gotta produce at some point. Also having Julio really makes him REALLLLLLY look like shit.

Can't hit MLB curveballs, or anything that bends really. 

It's actually crazy how easily he gets beaten by breaking balls.  Last time I looked he didn't have a single hit off a slider this season.  A lot of guys have trouble with the curve early on but what has made it even worse is he's lived up to his reputation as also struggling with off-speed pitches.

He can murder a FB at least.

11 hours ago, TroutField said:

How did letting Hunter, Guerrero, and now Pujols work out for the angels? 

im not saying to base decisions based on fans. You need to go back to school and work on reading comprehension, dude. 

No you are basing it off of hindsight. 

18 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Obviously, Stradling. 

Angels don’t have the track record to give them the benefit of the doubt. 

If anyone implies the Angels handled the Albert situation poorly based on him having a good game 110 games into the season after his contract would have expired then that person is simply dumb. 

14 minutes ago, Stradling said:

If anyone implies the Angels handled the Albert situation poorly based on him having a good game 110 games into the season after his contract would have expired then that person is simply dumb. 

He has a higher OPS than everyone on the angels aside from Trout, Ohtani, and Ward. 
In a season we can’t hit, he could have helped 

On 7/6/2022 at 10:54 AM, TroutField said:

It screamed of desperation to stay competitive. Kind of what the Angels have been doing since the Gary Mathews Jr, Vernon Wells, Albert Pujols, etc. fiascos. It’s kind of been the trademark of Arte Moreno’s ownership of the Angels.  

Albert Pujols . . . fiasco.