• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 MLB Season Thread

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/34291294/as-deadline-looms-mlb-submits-final-international-draft-offer-sources-say

Not sure if the final version of the CBA had different language but at one point the failure to come to an agreement on this would mean the CBA would be redone this winter...   

On 7/15/2022 at 12:13 PM, m0nkey said:

Aaron Judge hit another homer yesterday but since June 14 he's hitting .192/.288/.43, bringing his season average to .278 after it was over .300 through most of June.  He had the early season narrative of carrying the best team in baseball, but with Ohtani's run, it'll be interesting to see how the second half plays out.  Ohtani is currently the betting favorite to win MVP

Judge since 7/16

.560/.645/.1360 (2.005 OPS) with 6 HR in 7 games

8 hours ago, Lou said:

Imagine Jo Adell trying to catch a ball without a glove.

I'd have him sweeping the Third Man boundary. I always put my worst fielder back there and Adell's speed would be handy stopping those streaky fours through the slips.

Not sure he could bat though, maybe a number 10 if he can learn to bowl a bit too.

1 hour ago, WicketMaiden said:

I'd have him sweeping the Third Man boundary. I always put my worst fielder back there and Adell's speed would be handy stopping those streaky fours through the slips.

Not sure he could bat though, maybe a number 10 if he can learn to bowl a bit too.

I'd pay good money to see him play WK.

10 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

You mean, I guess not.

Yes, not a product of Yankee stadium this year. Can’t even blame facing bad orioles pitching since they’re over .500. Just having an incredible year and assuming he doesn’t crash down to earth or have a lengthy injury, he’s running away with the MVP

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

LOL..  I'm guessing Rizzo is off Corbin's Christmas card list.   

I mean the dude is right and all, but you don't always see a GM just come out and call his own guy a bad contract.

Collect the checks, Pat...  You got your ring.

Bad contract or not I'm sure both parties are happy with it.  Corbin got paid, Nats got the 2019 year out of him.  Game 7 winning pitcher after throwing shutout 6th-8th innings.