• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Shohei Ohtani Los Angeles Angels Shotime Light Up Bobblehead

Chuck

SHOHEI OHTANI SHO-TIME LIGHT UP BOBBLEHEAD  (1).jpg

Lights, camera, SHOHEI! The Angels' ace thrives in the spotlight, and he's ready to take center stage and light up your lineup with this Shohei Ohtani Los Angeles Angels Shotime Light Up Bobblehead.

Features

• Portrays Ohtani posing in his gameday uniform, ready to dazzle the crowd
  • Thematic, team-colored backdrop with SHO TIME text display, because it's time to start the show
  • On/off switch activates LED light accents on backdrop so you can light up your collection
  • Theater seat accents on top of base, and those are some hot tickets
  • Wordmark team name display on top of base, in case there were any doubts where your allegiances lie
  • Wood-textured top of base
  • Front name display so everyone knows who the face of your franchise is
  • Handcrafted
  • Hand painted

Measurements

• Height: Approximately 8 in.

Details

• NOTE: In order to get this bobble to as many fans as possible, we have a strict limit of two (2) of these items per person. If we find this limit is being abused, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your order. Thank you for your cooperation!
  • Due to its limited nature, sales and discounts are not applicable to this item. We apologize for any inconvenience.
  • The product(s) you receive might vary slightly in appearance from the product’s image on our website due to the nature of your product(s) being handmade.
  • Please understand that all handmade items, by nature, may have imperfections. Although we are thorough, there can be inconsistencies based on the creative nature, and it is possible that one item may look a little different from the next.
  • Our items may have natural and unique imperfections.
  • Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items that are exactly the same.
  • Not a toy
  • Players Choice Academy™
  • Edition Size: 422
  • Individually numbered
  • Officially licensed by Major League Baseball
  • Imported

Pre-order yours here: https://www.foco.com/products/shohei-ohtani-los-angeles-angels-shotime-light-up-bobblehead

10 hours ago, OhtaniRule said:

Still waiting on the first one I ordered from Focku

Have you reached to them? I know the last one like this one was limited to a certain amount until more were made. You could have missed out on the first batch. 

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Have you reached to them? I know the last one like this one was limited to a certain amount until more were made. You could have missed out on the first batch. 

I ordered it very shortly after you made that thread, and it was definitely first batch. I guess I’ll have to reach out to them