• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels’ Taylor Ward quietly vying for starting outfield job

1 hour ago, DMVol said:

Ward has some infield experience at 3b, Upton not so much….think getting some AB’s at 1b might have some potential….if he hits when he gets his chances….

Ward has played 1st a few times in the past. I don't want to see Upton at 1base ever, unless he is a base runner.

14 hours ago, Hubs said:

I wonder how many have you would have been pissed had the Pederson Stripling trade gone through and then we saw Ward dominate in the majors for the Dodgers.

About as pissed off as when the Angels traded Steve Finley

11 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Yeah, I'm not buying the "coveted" part. At most, a few teams are asking for him as a throw-in and the Angels are trying to sell him as a legit piece and no one's buying it. 

The Dodgers wanted him in the Joc/Stripling deal. That's enough for me to believe he has some trade value shine. Nothing tremendous, but definitely more than a throw-in. Probably the kind of guy some teams have zero interest in, and a guy other teams (Tampa? Oakland? Dodgers?) really, really like.