• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

California Amusement Parks

mmc

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, mmc said:

Runaway Railway opened yesterday, I'll get the first chance to ride it on Monday.  Hope the VQ is working well by then.

Who is going to watch for hot stove news on Twitter while you're at the park?

On 1/18/2023 at 6:44 PM, Jason said:

I’m so glad I don’t enjoy amusement parks because that sounds annoying 

Well if you don't want to wait in the virtual queue, you can just pay $20-$25 per person and cut in front of everyone with a Lightning Pass!

Such a blatent cash grab and they don't even bother disguising it anymore.

I know they're trying to organize capacity by having virtual queues, and sure it should be used to some extent considering how ridiculous crowds are at the resort these days, but I just think it's a little ridiculous you pay over $100 to get in the park and you can't just show up and wait in line.

10 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

Well if you don't want to wait in the virtual queue, you can just pay $20-$25 per person and cut in front of everyone with a Lightning Pass!

Such a blatent cash grab and they don't even bother disguising it anymore.

I know they're trying to organize capacity by having virtual queues, and sure it should be used to some extent considering how ridiculous crowds are at the resort these days, but I just think it's a little ridiculous you pay over $100 to get in the park and you can't just show up and wait in line.

It's not even having to wait in the virtual queue that's the shitty thing, it's that you have to enter the pool within seconds after it opens up to get a spot because they fill up immediately

Just got off the ride, only had to wait like 15 minutes after entering the line.  I thought it was great, and probably has the coolest queue of any ride at the park.  You can see and walk around a bit of new Toontown once you get off the ride, it’s right in the middle of the new city hall to the left and Roger Rabbit (ride isn’t open but you can walk around the building) to the right.  

10 minutes ago, katie said:

Does the queue open at 7am like RotR and Web Slingers did?

7 AM for anyone with a Disneyland Park reservation, and you don't need to be in or near the park.

Then again at 1 PM for anyone with a DL or DCA reservation, but you have to be in one of the parks.