• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

California Amusement Parks

mmc

On 11/10/2022 at 12:47 PM, mmc said:

Looks like USH will be getting a Fast and Furious launch coaster with "drifting" cars. Kind of a bummer, I wish they would have gone more the Velocicoaster route. But it will be nice to have another coaster in Southern California, and in a park that has way too many sit in a car and watch a screen type attractions. 

On 11/11/2022 at 11:15 PM, katie said:

I will continue to not ride that POS

What POS?

I actually love Splash Mountain as well, enjoy the throwback to the old movie, would much rather them revamp what they have there now but you know...gotta be woke.

3 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

But it will be nice to have another coaster in Southern California, and in a park that has way too many sit in a car and watch a screen type attractions.

the biggest problem for USH is that they've got limited space. simulations are, unfortunately, their best option if they want to expand.

i liked the stunt show. it changed several times over the decades, but it was always entertaining. got to be in it once when they included a special effects segment - i got to jump into a pool of water fully clothed, which was fine since it was a really hot summer day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Tank said:

Weird. That place was always busy. I wonder what happened. 

That said, I didn’t like the service there. Staff was a bit stuffy. 

They closed all of their retail locations and are only going to source their products going forward