• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Angels re-sign Kurt Suzuki (1 year, $1.75 million), place Chris Rodriguez on 60-day IL

mmc

Does this count as one of our impact additions?  Or maybe Suzuki is just for the beginning of the year to allow Thaiss more time after a short spring training?  As least there’s been little impact on the farm so far and the road to a good chance to score in the lottery is wide open.  Maybe I need to view this more as a reload and see what we have year.  There’s always next year…

35 minutes ago, Blarg said:

What was it about last season that didn't convince Minasian that Suzuki's career was over? I'd rather have a platoon of Ward and Thaiss then another year of Suzuki convincing umpires those borderline pitches are all out of the zone and dropping strikes. 

Imagine being one of those guys too (Taylor/Thaiss) and thinking Suzuki is better than them.  Like what in the actual FUCK!

Shit Arte just needs to sell the team. It is the same year after year getting crap players. It is funny that they Angels cry they won’t go over the budget, well stop giving money to crap players, I mean 2 million, 4 million  and 3 million adds up fast for crap. I wish he would just sell the team. I can’t believe 2 million for a player that can’t even hit and a average that is higher then his weight.

PM setting the tone early so you guys temper your expectations. Sure, we could’ve probably got a young guy with at least one identifiable tool for half the money, but then you guys would start wanting more out of management, and nobody wants to create wild expectations of competence.

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

I was commenting in reference to the picture from page one, which admittedly, is hilarious in how awkward it is. 

I don't care if he wears a MAGA hat or supports Biden. I care about his production and how it effects the depth. 

Oh ok I didn't see the picture I was too busy being mad at the dumb signing.