• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 Spring Training Hot Stove Thread

mmc

Just now, Stradling said:

Basically if you’ve ever started a major league game as a pitcher and you are a free agent you are getting $8 million in free agency in 2022.  

That's kind of like the housing market in SoCal right now. If your home comes with windows and doors you can sell it for a guaranteed $500K.

2 hours ago, totdprods said:

Doubt the Angels are even a mystery team for Story. When they sign someone, there doesn’t tend to be any of this “deciding soon” stuff in hours before.

It just happens. Fits Correa more than Story (not that I’m expecting that either)

I'm 99.9% sure you're right in this case, but when the Angels signed Rendon, how long had they been connected to him as a potential team? I don't remember.

A rumor account that's been leaking Rangers news correctly before it's official turned out to be the Rangers' hitting coach's son lmao the account is now deleted

The last thing he tweeted before deleting the account was the Rangers are seriously in on Trevor Story (Texas native) on potentially a short-term deal. 

Just now, Stradling said:

There’s virtually no rumors about where Correa will end up.  Do any of you know of a team that keeps things private until they announce the signing?  

So far this offseason it's definitely been the Braves. **It's also been us in the past**

14 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

A rumor account that's been leaking Rangers news correctly before it's official turned out to be the Rangers' hitting coach's son lmao the account is now deleted

The last thing he tweeted before deleting the account was the Rangers are seriously in on Trevor Story (Texas native) on potentially a short-term deal. 

53 minutes ago, Stradling said:

There’s virtually no rumors about where Correa will end up.  Do any of you know of a team that keeps things private until they announce the signing?  

Baltimore has been one of the main rumored destinations. I think I read they have a 300m offer on the table.

Which makes little sense imo.