• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 Spring Training Hot Stove Thread

mmc

1 minute ago, mmc said:

How long before the first thread gets made about why we should be more optimistic about our offseason than we are as it stands?

Someone needs to list the steps of grieving so we can plot out what to do next...

What stage is "whiskey" and how long ago did Chuck reach that stage?

It’s not about being reasonable or not understanding every team needs health lmao. It’s just the same shit dumpster diving, signing high risk FA pitchers year after year and hoping something actually breaks right for once. We’ve made the playoffs 1x in Trout’s tenure here.  I have not said Seattle will be Better than us but I applaud them for going for it this offseason. 

Still alot of names on the FA market that can help the Angels actually improve. The longer it draws out, i believe the better their odds of getting someone on a deal that works for the team. Yes the big sexy names are mostly gone, but i doubt they were looking that direction anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

Still alot of names on the FA market that can help the Angels actually improve. The longer it draws out, i believe the better their odds of getting someone on a deal that works for the team. Yes the big sexy names are mostly gone, but i doubt they were looking that direction anyway. 

Phil Gosselin signing coming in 3...2...1...