• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 Spring Training Hot Stove Thread

mmc

3 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

This is a nonissue.  If the Angels had a guy that is good and is fully capable of starting every fifth day, that wants to start every fifth day, they could start every fifth game just jumping forward one spot and having the others just continue in the other spots.

So Thor, Ohtani would be pushed back along with Sandoval getting extra days rest? I think it can be an issue.

4 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

So Thor, Ohtani would be pushed back along with Sandoval getting extra days rest? I think it can be an issue.

It’s not all that complicated.  You can run a rotation to have one guy get more starts than the others.

22 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

WTF.  That's insane.  Olson is only controllable for 2 years.  Jeez. 

22 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

I truly don't understand what the Braves are doing.  That's just nuts.  Olson isn't THAT good, especially if you only have him for two more years. 

There it is.