• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 Spring Training Hot Stove Thread

mmc

5 minutes ago, mmc said:

So we finally get out of the lockout and these homos sign absolute crap for a backup Catcher, reveal they will NOT be signing a real SS, and are currently watching countless pitchers we could use come off the board

Are you the least bit surprised? 

15 minutes ago, mmc said:

So we finally get out of the lockout and these homos sign absolute crap for a backup Catcher, reveal they will NOT be signing a real SS, and are currently watching countless pitchers we could use come off the board

I had been of the belief, over the last few months, that they weren’t done and that they would still be active after the lockout. I no longer feel that is the case. Maybe another small move or two, but I think we are betting everything on Syndergaard and Lorenzen being healthy and effective. This is a third place team as currently constructed (and that assumes the A’s trade away a couple more key pieces). 

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

They would if they included Adell in a possible prospects trade for someone like Castillo.

The Reds traded away Gray so they won't be letting go of their cheap cost controlled pitcher in Castillo. It's not like they would without a huge package coming back, one the Angels would wreck their farm to fill.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Of course they do.  It provides depth to trade for a starter that’s better than anyone available in free agency. 

Just what top line starter are you getting for Adell? 

(Now here comes the part where it is Adell and our two best pitching respects for a B level starter.)