• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 Spring Training Hot Stove Thread

mmc

30 minutes ago, Second Base said:

With each passing signing, I'm becoming less and less enamored with the Angels chances in 2022. Questions at SS, corner outfield, starting pitching, the bullpen...

A lot would need to go right. 

That's the Angels way. A lot needs to go right. Question marks multiple places seemingly every year. FA isn't over yet but this ORG doesn't instill much confidence.

39 minutes ago, AngelStew43 said:

I don't think we have problems in the corner outfields.  Upton has one corner.  Adell has the other.  As of now, Marsh backs up all three outfield positions.  

If one or more outfielders are dealt, then we would have questions as to who the starters are. 

I would still count those as problems.

We have internal solutions for those needs that could turn out great, sure, but all three of those names have enough uncertainly still to not consider corner outfield a problem. At least consider external options.

1 hour ago, Second Base said:

With each passing signing, I'm becoming less and less enamored with the Angels chances in 2022. Questions at SS, corner outfield, starting pitching, the bullpen...

A lot would need to go right. 

And the frustrating thing is, it's the same exact song and dance every season.

Just now, eligrba said:

Eppler reinvented....Who is that guy?

Someone freed from the yoke of Arte Moreno.   

Funny how different a guy can operate when he has the freedom/luxury of trading farm pieces because he knows ownership will spend should a void arise and the farm can't fill the needs.