• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official 2022 Spring Training Hot Stove Thread

mmc

9 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

How much money do we figure ohtanisan generates for Arturo ?

It's very baffling. Either Arte is out of touch and thinks Ohtani will choose to stay based on loyalty, or he hired some McKinsey type to calculate that riding out the last few years of Ohtani's contract would be like 5% more profitable than spending the money to keep him and extend him.

Just now, Taylor said:

It's very baffling. Either Arte is out of touch, or he hired some McKinsey type to calculate that riding out the last few years of Ohtani's contract would be like 5% more profitable than spending the money to keep him and extend him.

I read an article over the weekend that claimed that the Russians paid McKinsey like 60+ million to plan out their invasion of Ukraine.  I think the plan was pretty bad.  Arte should reconsider getting ohtanisan advice from them. 

3 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Can somebody at least dig up a rumor of some sort with a name attached?

Anything?

No, but we can start a rumor. Just have the AngelsWin Twitter account tweet something like, "Sources close to the organization are reporting #Angels in talks with #Reds about young SP."

Perry:  snorrrre, tic toc, tic toc

I heard that Story turned down a reasonable 5 years/$100 million because that team wanted him to move from SS.

Uhh Arte, Perry, that isn’t that bad of a deal to bring in a strong defense and solid enough hitting SS who can also make things happen on the bases?

Edited by Angel Oracle