• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Come up with a thread that Notherhalo might start

Taylor

I was thinking for almost every day for like years now, what kind of wishes I would wish if I had a genie with unlimited wishes and already used 1000 wishes, theres a lot of small ones that you start to think of

like making wet bread undisgusting 

or wishing I could have the power to see in really fast motion the longest time some dude had to wait for someone else, like maybe some dude was told by a king to "wait here" and had to stand around for 45 hours without sleeping, than how long in the history of target stores, some dude had to wait for his wife - was it over 5 hours?  that would be good to watch in fast motion

than I lost that list and got married same day

I also wondered if its possible to construct a language where every sentence rhymes and how great it would be to see things like someone getting arrested, or people fighting but maybe songs would be lame 

Edited by notherhalo