• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2022 PGA Tour thread

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That has nothing to do with Monohan. Are you sure you are following your own train of thought or are you so upset you can't remember what you are redponding to? 

That was what I was responding to, not what Greg Norman said. 

You asked what Tiger Woods opinion on this was, I replied according to reports he turned down $800m. I think you can draw from conclusion that is what his opinion is. 

Just now, St1ck said:

You asked what Tiger Woods opinion on this was, I replied according to reports he turned down $800m. I think you can draw from conclusion that is what his opinion is. 

No, you said what Norman claimed he turned down. Nothing from Woods himself but also threw Monohan in there for no reason. 

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

I like watching all of the good players compete against each other. 

So exactly what we use to have before SA decided to get involved and throw a bunch of "fuck you" money into a vanity league. 

3 minutes ago, Blarg said:

No, you said what Norman claimed he turned down. Nothing from Woods himself but also threw Monohan in there for no reason. 

What the fuck are you talking about? You asked what Tigers opinion was and I said he turned down $800m. That's a pretty damn good indicator of what his opinion is. 

Just now, St1ck said:

What the fuck are you talking about? You asked what Tigers opinion was and I said he turned down $800m. That's a pretty damn good indicator of what his opinion is. 

That's not an opinion and it's not even a quote from Woods. That means you don't know and don't have anything of value to offer. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

That's not an opinion and it's not even a quote from Woods. That means you don't know and don't have anything of value to offer. 

It's a quote from Norman you dipshit. What would he gain from claiming golfs most popular player turned down an offer that big regardless of how much money he already has. 

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So you are just being contrarian. You're only for these changes because most people are against it. 

Nope. 

I'm for it because I like to see all of the good players compete against each other.

Just now, Lou said:

You have a problem with all of the players competing against each other again. Or do you support the merge?

So the endgame in all this was restoring exactly what it was? You're talking in circles ese.

I’m not a fan of a foreign nation with relatively and historically little connection to the game, like SA, having such a powerful and influential position in running things. 

To me, and this isn’t a perfect comparison, it’s like having so much of our medicine or electronics manufactured in China. 

6 hours ago, Tank said:

I’m not a fan of a foreign nation with relatively and historically little connection to the game, like SA, having such a powerful and influential position in running things. 

To me, and this isn’t a perfect comparison, it’s like having so much of our medicine or electronics manufactured in China. 

What does the NBA have to do with all this? 

So right after Brooks won the PGA, there was a weird rumor that started from a Liv news breaking/rumor Twitter poster. It wasn't really picked up by any of the golf news agencies. And really only in one news publication that I never heard of. Now after the merger news it's still a wild rumor, but in hindsight it might have been an indicator that a merger was to come. And that rumor was that Nike was either buying, or sponsoring, team smash for $2 billion. The current rumor is that addidas is looking at a team.  After the merger, it doesn't seem as far fetched anymore. 

Now that I think about what happened to players and sponsors that went to Liv. I think that Dustin Johnson was a huge addidas sponsored player that was dropped. And with dj on the biggest Liv team, this addidas rumor and the previous Nike rumor really is at least plausible. 

This also actually fits with what the long term plans were for Liv golf. 

50 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So right after Brooks won the PGA, there was a weird rumor that started from a Liv news breaking/rumor Twitter poster. It wasn't really picked up by any of the golf news agencies. And really only in one news publication that I never heard of. Now after the merger news it's still a wild rumor, but in hindsight it might have been an indicator that a merger was to come. And that rumor was that Nike was either buying, or sponsoring, team smash for $2 billion. The current rumor is that addidas is looking at a team.  After the merger, it doesn't seem as far fetched anymore. 

All the talk I ever heard was how this is a rebuild year for Team Smash. They're playing with a chip their the shoulder and will ride that hate all the way to the coveted LIV Team Championship.