• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

RIP Bob Saget

Bob Saget’s autopsy sparks new questions, conspiracy theories

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/02/14/bob-sagets-autopsy-sparks-new-questions-conspiracy-theories

The autopsy also showed that the 65-year-old suffered a significant blow to the head, which fractured his skull in the back, right side and front of his skull, including around the roof of his eye socket, the New York Times reported. The blow caused bleeding across both sides of his brain.

The significance of his injuries has “complicated the picture” of Saget’s death, the Times reported. Neurosurgeons interviewed by the Times said it would be unusual for a typical fall to cause Saget’s set of fractures. His injuries were “more reminiscent” of those suffered by someone who falls from a considerable height or get thrown from their seat in a car crash.

“This is significant trauma,”  Gavin Britz, the chair in neurosurgery at Houston Methodist, told the New York Times. “This is something I find with someone with a baseball bat to the head, or who has fallen from 20 or 30 feet.”

In an interview with MSNBC, Washington D.C.-based neurologist Jason Freeman agreed that Saget’s injuries “go beyond” what are seen in “typical slip and falls” that occur in the bathroom, when someone hits the back of their head on the shower or bathroom floor. He said the fractures, particularly to the frontal and orbital bones, are more typically seen in “high-impact traumas,” such as a car accident or other “blunt force” trauma.

“I doubt he thought, ‘I’m just going to sleep this off,'” Jeffrey Bazarian, an emergency physician and concussion expert at the University of Rochester Medical Center, told the New York Times.

5 minutes ago, HanfordGuy said:

Bob Saget’s autopsy sparks new questions, conspiracy theories

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/02/14/bob-sagets-autopsy-sparks-new-questions-conspiracy-theories

The autopsy also showed that the 65-year-old suffered a significant blow to the head, which fractured his skull in the back, right side and front of his skull, including around the roof of his eye socket, the New York Times reported. The blow caused bleeding across both sides of his brain.

The significance of his injuries has “complicated the picture” of Saget’s death, the Times reported. Neurosurgeons interviewed by the Times said it would be unusual for a typical fall to cause Saget’s set of fractures. His injuries were “more reminiscent” of those suffered by someone who falls from a considerable height or get thrown from their seat in a car crash.

“This is significant trauma,”  Gavin Britz, the chair in neurosurgery at Houston Methodist, told the New York Times. “This is something I find with someone with a baseball bat to the head, or who has fallen from 20 or 30 feet.”

In an interview with MSNBC, Washington D.C.-based neurologist Jason Freeman agreed that Saget’s injuries “go beyond” what are seen in “typical slip and falls” that occur in the bathroom, when someone hits the back of their head on the shower or bathroom floor. He said the fractures, particularly to the frontal and orbital bones, are more typically seen in “high-impact traumas,” such as a car accident or other “blunt force” trauma.

“I doubt he thought, ‘I’m just going to sleep this off,'” Jeffrey Bazarian, an emergency physician and concussion expert at the University of Rochester Medical Center, told the New York Times.

It was probably Putin. He needed Saget out of the way because he was the only one capable of stopping him from invading Ukraine.