• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Does Hamilton Even Care

SigBaby

LT, I have no doubt you have admitted to a fact based mistake in the ten plus years we have posted together. However, I don't recall ever seeing you admit to either being on the wrong side of an argument or having your opinion changed by an argument or discussion. It's what makes you so endearing. I'm sure you have, I've just never seen it. If you'd like to post a link to your admission I would be happy to read it.

I've rarely seen anyone on the internet admit to being on the wrong side of an argument or changing their opinion on a dime.

And when you put that into consideration a lot of what you read on the internet is just a bunch of people trying to exaggerate their d*** sizes. 

BTW I have no problem admitting when I done f****d up. Like the great late Jerry Orbach said to Patrick Swazy in Dirty Dancing, "When I'm wrong, i say I'm wrong." I like to go by that moral instead of arguing my incorrect point into oblivion. I mean, really, what does that say about the strength of my arguments if I constantly have to dissect and defend them no matter what it takes. 

I apologized earlier in this thread because I didn't know you were joking. An apology, at least in my mind is admitting you were wrong.

But then you went right back to it.  I don't really think that is an admission of being wrong.

Can you provide a link to a thread when you have changed your opinion in a thread? 

Lifetime, you should probably learn to admit when you're wrong because you're wrong here. Hamilton clearly used drugs and now sucks because he's no longer on steroids.

he's tested 3 times/week

do you have proof that he somehow miraculously passed all of these tests?

But then you went right back to it. I don't really think that is an admission of being wrong.

Can you provide a link to a thread when you have changed your opinion in a thread?

No, I can't provide a link. I can tell you that my opinions have changed over the years because of things I have read or learned while on this board. As far as LT goes, I am sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way in this thread.