• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Cubs sign Stroman

rafibomb

Just now, failos said:

atheist

“In the End” is mainly based on one person’s failure.

Its most possible meaning is that it’s about time wasted on trying to build a relationship with a girl who doesn’t want to be with you.

Mike Shinoda said this about the song:

I remember putting this together in our rehearsal studio on Hollywood and Vine, working overnight in a room with no windows. I had no idea what time of day it was; I just slept when I was tired, and worked on this song until it took shape. The first guy to hear it was Rob, who told me (I’m paraphrasing) that this was ‘exactly the kind of song he wanted us to write.

During a Q&A, Chester Bennington admitted that he wasn’t enthusiastic about this song:

I don’t really participate in picking singles. I learnt that after making Hybrid Theory. I was never a fan of “In the End” and I didn’t even want it to be on the record, honestly. How wrong could I have possibly been?

10 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Chicago has always been one of my favorite cities. Crime and shootings everywhere. Beyond excited to pitch in front one of gangs and criminals. Thank you to everyone in the city for the warm welcome. I’m packing heat. Let’s get to work! @Cubs

cHiCaGo

If that was the contract, I don't know why the Angels wouldn't have done it.  Win-win.  Short term contract for the team to mitigate risk and AAV is pretty good for a pitcher of Stroman's caliber.  Stroman can enter FA again at 33 and get one more good contract. I would've preferred Stroman over Noah if these were the resulting contracts.