• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

1 minute ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

If the Mets are willing to go to 4 years for Max then let them. I would tap out at 3 years. 

if Gausman and the Blue Jays are nearing a deal; I feel confident the Angels are in deep with Ray if what @Chuckster70 said is worth a damn. 

It has been extremely quiet re: Ray given how much noise has ramped up on the top arms in the last 24 hours.

Just now, ten ocho recon scout said:

Didnt want him. Seems like an overpay.

He'll probably shut us down for the next two years now, and make 3 all star teams 

Same. I feel the same about Ray too.

But I think you said as well, I’ll take Ray instead of nothing but that’s not a good thing

Just now, CanadianHalo said:

Dodgers will get Scherzer

Jays now with Gausman

I think we end up with Ray

Where does that leave Stroman? Seattle?

Cohen reportedly had Gausman as his fall-back to Scherzer, so, with Gausman gone...if Scherzer re-ups to the Dogs we're going to have a ballistic Steve Cohen bidding on Robbie Ray.

Just now, totdprods said:

Cohen reportedly had Gausman as his fall-back to Scherzer, so, with Gausman gone...if Scherzer re-ups to the Dogs we're going to have a ballistic Steve Cohen bidding on Robbie Ray.

Cue the sound of a yacht blowing in the distance. With scherzer and ray waving at cohen from artes yacht. Arte wearing a robe with nothing under it, loosely belted. Santa hat instead of his usual captain one.

I mean i’d be disappointed but also because I’m a sicko pain piggy I would find it incredibly hilarious if the Angels are bridesmaids again this year on all these guys.  Ah well.  Hope for the best.  Snydergaard is a great get if he’s the big pitcher we end up with.  The Angels have other problem areas to address as well and starting pitching is arguably not the biggest issue any more.  I have no idea what’s going to happen. We’ll see. 

the angels have conditioned me to be like this.  It’s their fault.  Not my fault. 

Edited by UndertheHalo