• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

12 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Plus the loss of Semien is a decent blow to what makes Toronto good.

Just thinking in terms of wild card spots for us

I almost wanted us to get him, and Ray, so that we could troll back the jays fans who went on and on about how much more valuable Vlad jr was now that their team takes a step back

I low-key kinda like Avisail as like a 2/$24m guy if we had to deal Marsh or Adell. Miami had to pay up to get a bat. 

Wonder if they're in on Castellanos still. I could see Seattle or Texas going after him.

Also could affect Miami's interest in reviving the Meyer for Marsh deal.

Edited by totdprods

Just now, Second Base said:

Jeff Passan is a lifelong Rangers home, despite growing up in KC. He's typically the first to break any news nationally regarding the Rangers, along with Evan Grant. 

If he says the Rangers are in on Trevor Story and SP, that's the truth. Texas could have an elite double play combo. 

Passan's really good too about not just tossing random, unfounded things out there (which is what Heyman and others do).  I agree - if Passan mentions something, there's likely a lot of truth to it.

1 minute ago, Second Base said:

Jeff Passan is a lifelong Rangers home, despite growing up in KC. He's typically the first to break any news nationally regarding the Rangers, along with Evan Grant. 

If he says the Rangers are in on Trevor Story and SP, that's the truth. Texas could have an elite double play combo. 

I've kinda had a hunch Texas would wind up with two of the FA infielders. Story makes sense.

Wouldn't be surprised if they landed Story, Semien, and John Gray. Won't turn them around in one year but it's a start.

3 minutes ago, Second Base said:

75 wins.

1 minute ago, CanadianHalo said:

Do the Jays pivot back to Ray now that Semien is gone?

It doesn't seem like the Jays were ever really in the running to retain Semien.  They are being linked to Gausman.  We'll see what happens.

Given all the silence surrounding Ray, it would seem like that is more "Angel-esque," so to speak, in terms of a transaction being done.

4 minutes ago, Warfarin said:

It doesn't seem like the Jays were ever really in the running to retain Semien.  They are being linked to Gausman.  We'll see what happens.

Given all the silence surrounding Ray, it would seem like that is more "Angel-esque," so to speak, in terms of a transaction being done.

I agree with that second part for sure