• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

1 hour ago, Junkballer said:

He did play for AZ, but if so, Chuck misspoke when he said "top-tier" pitcher.  Wouldn't be the sexy pick, but not the end of the world either.  BR has him projected at 4.03 ERA.  Meh, but he would provide 160 innings that wouldn't have to be assigned to Canning or Barria.  Assuming a low price compared to the "top-tier" arms, it would allow for spending elsewhere and a more balanced club overall.

money to spend on top tier still

All the smoke is on a Boras guy, based on the Honkety Honker and Gubi. And based on that hype, how badly Trout wants him, and how much he raved about Ohtani at the ASG I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Scherzer. 6-man rotation only helps him. In fact, the would be kind of perfect with a guy coming off Tommy John, a 2-way player, and a 37-year old. Throw in a few young guys that haven’t thrown full seasons yet and it makes a lot of sense. Come playoff time, they’re fresh and ready to go 1-2-3 in a series. 

31 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

This has totally turned into the plot for National Treasure 3.

NT3 - Action/Adventure (98 minutes) Nic Cage breaks into the Baseball Hall of Fame because he can’t afford the entrance fee. While inside, it’s revealed that the Angels new signing is written in invisible ink on the inside of a Babe Ruth game worn Jersey. 

6 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Sorry for being really vague here as I'm no longer in the business of trying to break news or anything like that, in addition to not wanting to ruin what could be huge for the Halos.....but I heard just today from a reputable source that we're signing a top tiered starting pitcher sometime over the new few days. While I know who this starting pitcher is, I cannot reveal it is at this time. 

A new birdie has risen like a phoenix from the ashes with good news to come real soon. 

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. 

D03BFCB3-DA20-42E9-B66F-CFBDCF0413CD.png

7 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Sorry for being really vague here as I'm no longer in the business of trying to break news or anything like that, in addition to not wanting to ruin what could be huge for the Halos.....but I heard just today from a reputable source that we're signing a top tiered starting pitcher sometime over the new few days. While I know who this starting pitcher is, I cannot reveal it is at this time. 

A new birdie has risen like a phoenix from the ashes with good news to come real soon. 

Happy Thanksgiving y'all. 

I would like to be the First person here on Angelswin.com to welcome our New #1.....

Welcome to Anaheim Clay Buchholz!!!!.....

Or

Miguel Batista.....Yeah, I know Batista is like 50... He has so much upside compared to where he's been the last 11 years!