• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

Everyone left including Stroman has a bunch of IFs...  But at least Stroman stays upright...

Thats my big thing for wanting him. I dont see him at all as an ace. And if he was our game 1 starter for the playoffs against a true 1, i wouldnt figure "we got this"

I just see him as being reliable. For at least the next 3 years, a guy most likely to pitch all year, go 6-7 innings, and leave giving up 0-3 runs.

Not a star, but a guy Id feel confidant going to see on any given night and feel like we have a shot.

Ray and Gausman just struck me as more risky, dunno why.

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Thats my big thing for wanting him. I dont see him at all as an ace. And if he was our game 1 starter for the playoffs against a true 1, i wouldnt figure "we got this"

I just see him as being reliable. For at least the next 3 years, a guy most likely to pitch all year, go 6-7 innings, and leave giving up 0-3 runs.

Not a star, but a guy Id feel confidant going to see on any given night and feel like we have a shot.

Ray and Gausman just struck me as more risky, dunno why.

He's low floor but a steady Eddie for sure