• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

Just now, rottiesworld said:

Well Kershaw is a dog ass bitch, How many big games has he won? also injured all the damn time, just getting out of bed he gets injured. I wouldn't want his ass on the Angels, stay with the crappers

I actually like Kershaw but do not want him on the Angels at this point in his career 

5 minutes ago, rottiesworld said:

Well Kershaw is a dog ass bitch, How many big games has he won? also injured all the damn time, just getting out of bed he gets injured. I wouldn't want his ass on the Angels, stay with the crappers

Trout has won same amount of WS rings as chokeshaw. You cannot count a 60 game season.

23 minutes ago, Stradling said:

What would you guys think if we signed Kershaw to a 2 year deal?

It's another IF but it's better than most of the remaining options and the number of years works.  No clue if he wouldn't play for the Angels but, the reality is the Rangers probably HAVE given him a reason to play for his hometown team if the Dodgers weren't interested.

Beyond that, while I have always like him, didn't he act like a little bitch when Shohei didn't fawn all over the Dodgers and sign with them?

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

It's another IF but it's better than most of the remaining options and the number of years works.  No clue if he wouldn't play for the Angels but, the reality is the Rangers probably HAVE given him a reason to play for his hometown team if the Dodgers weren't interested.

Beyond that, while I have always like him, didn't he act like a little bitch when Shohei didn't fawn all over the Dodgers and sign with them?

You think he's a better option than Stroman? Interesting.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

And also got all butthurt when Ward tried to bunt for a hit when the Dogs were way up in a game (that the Angels almost came back and won.)

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Both him and Turner weeped like bitches.  Embarrassing shit. 

37 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yes let's make moves solely to own the dogs. A team not in our division or league.

If that's true that says everything that needs to be said. 

About Moreno? Absolutely. He cares about entertainment value as evidenced by Pujols and Ohtani. And if he gets the chance to stick it to a rival team (signing Josh Hamilton, pursuing Clayton Kershaw) he will absolutely do it.