• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

48 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

This one came from a high Angels executive. So as sure as he was about Ray, I was comfortable sharing the info with you all. 

Oh well. I'll just PM a few of our longtime members the next time I get some info rather than posting it publicly. Sorry it didn't happen guys. I'm just as disappointed as you are. 

This makes it so much worse honestly. On the Angels, not you. Word was that Ray wasn't going to sign, but Mariners pushed hard for him and so he signed. That deal was not crazy money and if that was their guy they should have done whatever it takes to get him. This just goes to show "they" aren't actually willing to pay for the "right guy". 

7 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Before 1030 tonight Angels will have 1 or 2 moves which will bring smile to halo nation. This has been confirmed.

That doesn't match the board's mood right now. Let them get it out of their system. Also, I highly doubt you're correct, but even if you are, you have to let the people process their disappointment. 

You may notice many of the long time members really aren't too upset. Why? Because they've been burned by the Angels half-assed attempts at acquiring pitching before and are used to it. 

Let the people grieve the moment. Every team in the AL West is likely better than the Angels right now. 

3 minutes ago, Second Base said:

That doesn't match the board's mood right now. Let them get it out of their system. Also, I highly doubt you're correct, but even if you are, you have to let the people process their disappointment. 

You may notice many of the long time members really aren't too upset. Why? Because they've been burned by the Angels half-assed attempts at acquiring pitching before and are used to it. 

Let the people grieve the moment. Every team in the AL West is likely better than the Angels right now. 

During the season I've become pretty ambivalent about them, but every offseason it somehow still drives me nuts even though I know it's coming

3 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

We do get a suite, so that's good.  Honestly, I don't even care about the game.  It'll be the first time I've seen most of these folks in person this year, due to office closures, etc.

Sooooo, you are ok with meeting those folks but draw the line with some others?

4 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

We do get a suite, so that's good.  Honestly, I don't even care about the game.  It'll be the first time I've seen most of these folks in person this year, due to office closures, etc.

Is a suite one of those little boxes with nice chairs where you can watch the game away from all the normies?