• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

Yup, like I said in another post Fucken Arte needs to sell the team. Jackass can’t even outbid fucken Seattle. To bad we can’t send in a petition to MLB to take the team away from Arte the cheap ass owner.I hope the fans picket and not go to any games at all. I remember when he got the big TV contract and we thought he would get some players to help the team, instead he give a big contract to a pitcher we don’t even know will make it through the whole season. 

There really are risks to all of the "top tier" arms in free agency: Scherzer's age, Robbie Ray's control problems coming back, Gausman's regression in the second half. So now that we haven't signed any of them it's only logical for me to assume the worst of them and pivot to Stroman (unless he signs elsewhere then I'm going to assume he turns out for the worst too).

Stroman has been my favored target for a long time and now the bidding for him is going to be crazy.  I hope the Angels get him but I have very little hope that they will.  I’m pleased that we got Snydergaard who was also a favored target of mine.  Lorenzen is good get as well but with obvious issues.  If they genuinely wanted to get one of these guys (Ray, Stroman, Gausman) then it seems that they played it pretty badly.  I don’t understand why they would take such a serious run at Scherzer.  Who, im sorry doesn’t make sense.  What the fuck are they thinking.  I don’t understand why anyone that claims to have even a fans understanding of the Angels situation would think Scherzer makes sense.  

hope isn’t lost for the off-season but now if they miss on Stroman they’re into the far riskier contingencies.  Trading a shit ton of cheap young players that they can’t really afford to trade for Castillo is way riskier than just signing Stroman or Ray.  Arte is legit going to fuck up the Ohtani cash cow if they don’t finally get this right.  He’s going to fuck this up.  Stop being the fucking Angels.  Do something different fucking idiots.  

im getting unreasonably upset about this stupid shit.  Fuck off Angels.  Stop doing this. 

Edited by UndertheHalo