• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

20 hours ago, Pancake Bear said:

4B746680-79BA-4751-B7A3-F24D0294EEEA.thumb.jpeg.0971fb5cdcfe8f72d021a693a0b90eef.jpeg

isn't it how much money the organization has? how much the owner has doesn't seem all that relevant as he's not dipping into his own personal bank account to pay the players - that pool of money comes from how much money the team raises through their tv contract, sales of tickets and merchandise, etc.

if i'm mistaken, help me out.

12 minutes ago, Tank said:

isn't it how much money the organization has? how much the owner has doesn't seem all that relevant as he's not dipping into his own personal bank account to pay the players - that pool of money comes from how much money the team raises through their tv contract, sales of tickets and merchandise, etc.

if i'm mistaken, help me out.

I don't think you are. The team isn't worth 3.5 billion and he's not investing his entire net worth into them. If he did he'd be nuts.